Proquip Golf Ultimate HTX Waterproof Jacket
Ultimate HTX is ProQuip’s first rain jacket capable of recycling and transferring body heat for improved performance in cold weather.
HTX (Heat Technology Extreme) works using a metallic base liner, sewn inside the jacket, to capture body heat and reflect it onto the golfer’s body, warming the trunk, lower and mid-back for improved flexibility and mobility during the swing.
The metallic inner liner is highly breathable, allowing excess heat and moisture to dissipate while retaining and transferring the optimal level of warmth to support a fuller turn and better rotation in colder conditions.
- 3-year waterproof guarantee
- Reflective metallic lining transfers heat to lower back and trunk – reducing layers needed in cold weather
- Four-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement and best-fit
- Outer shell and lining are breathable for thermo-regulation
- Storm cuffs keep wrists and forearms free of excess moisture
- Waterproof zips
- Side adjustor tabs
- Fully adjustable shock cord drawstring for best fit at waist
- Machine washable