Black Friday 2023 Promotional Offer
Date Period: Expires Sunday 26th November 2023 Midnight
- The discount code BLACK15 can be used on products within the Black Nov Sale Zone only.
- Code not not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discount codes.
- Instock items Only
Delivery/ Order Cut Off Times
Orders must be placed by 2.00PM from Monday to Thursday, for delivery the following day on our Next Working Day delivery service (excludes deliveries during bank holidays).
Please note that orders placed on Fridays before 2:00PM with our Next Working Day delivery service, the delivery will be made on the following Monday (excludes deliveries during bank holidays).
Price Match Guarantee
- Finance cannot be used in conjunction with price matched products.
- Discount cards/ vouchers cannot be used.
- The cheaper price must be given to us before or at the time of purchase to qualify.
Promotions & Offers
- All discounts codes and promotions can not be used in conjunction with one another. Only one promotion or discount code can be used per transaction.
General Returns Outside Of Promotional Activity
- All returns must have a letter included stating name, address, order number, order date, copy of receipt and a brief description of the issue.
- Customised items cannot be returned unless the faulty product can be returned in line with our standard faulty item return policy.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable.
- Major Golf Direct customers have 30 days from date of delivery to process the return of their goods. This excludes faulty/damaged products.
- All products carry a minimum full 12 month warranty or longer where stated.
Online Orders - Right To Cancel
- You have the right to cancel your order for up to 14 days, you must contact us within this period to qualify. You then have a further 14 days after notifying us to return the goods for a refund as long as they are in an unused condition with swing tickets and the packaging is in the original condition.
Returns- Electric Trolleys
- For Motocaddy products, the manufacturer’s warranty cover is available through the authorised service centres within the UK. Motocaddy Warranty “The manufacturer’s warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.”
- Powakaddy Products
To the extent that the Buyer ships the Company’s Goods to customers residing outside the United Kingdom or Eire or countries outside the Buyer’s country, and in order to protect the interests of the consumer in particular in respect of electrical safety and compliance and to avoid any damage to the Company’s brand and reputation, the Buyer must demonstrate in advance of accepting any such order, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company, that: (a) The Buyer complies with all distance selling regulations in the country to which goods are to be shipped, including a formal statement of such consumer rights in relevant languages at the point of order; (b) The Buyer acknowledges that the Company has distribution arrangements in most countries to the extent that distributors and service providers in those countries are not obliged to be responsible for products they have not sold; (c) The warranty period and rights (including rights to repair, replacement, or refund), and procedures for return, are clearly set out in terms and conditions of sale, in local languages, in full compliance with local laws and, where the Company’s Goods are sold to customers outside the Buyer’s country, customers are advised that warranty is provided directly by the Buyer only on a back-tobase basis. Overseas Service Agents are not obliged to provide free repairs for products purchased outside their territories and PowaKaddy will not reimburse for out of territory repairs; (d) Arrangements are in place for any defective product during the warranty period to be repaired/replaced/refunded within 7 business days excluding shipping time, and at no material cost or inconvenience to the consumer
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.