We pride ourselves on an efficient returns process providing you with world class customer service. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you can return for an exchange, credit or full refund within our returns policy (see below). If you experience any problems we are here to help resolve them as soon as possible. Please call our customer service team on 01484 510206 or email email@example.com so we can advise. Alternatively you can return to one of our stores supported with your proof of purchase.
Our returns (unused goods):
- We provide a 30 day full refund policy returned within this time frame, unused and in its original packaging along with any original labels/ swing tickets attached.
- For all unused goods the returns postage fees must be covered by the consumer. Items must be returned using a tracked/ signed for service. Major Golf Direct cannot be held liable for the loss of any parcel returned to us.
- We are not able to refund your original postage costs.
- Customised items cannot be returned unless the fault is due to a manufacturer defect.
Our Returns (Faulty goods):
Should you receive a defective product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org arrange an exchange or refund (refund only applicable if within the 30 days of purchase date).
- We aim to replace any defective items with replacements*
- If this is not possible we shall refund you immediately*
- Exchanged items will be sent out once we have received the defective item back from you*.
*Returns policies vary between manufactures and demands are made, where they reserve the right to inspect any faulty products that fall within certain categories. Products that are deemed to be inspected by the supplier can take up to twenty one working days for it to be resolved.
Further Returns Terms and Conditions
All returns much have a letter included stating name, address, order number, order date, copy of receipt and a brief description of the issue.
- Customised items cannot be returned unless the faulty product can be returned in line with our standard faulty item return policy.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable.
- Major Golf Direct customers have 30 days from date of delivery to process the return of their goods. This excludes faulty/damaged products.
- All products carry a minimum full 12 month warranty or longer where stated.
- For Motocaddy and Powakaddy products, the manufacturer’s warranty cover is available through the authorised service centres within the UK.