Evnroll ER2vB5 Black Mid Slant MidBlade Golf Putter
Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology. The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back. Even Roll Distance - Because the channels get narrower away from the center, the spacing gets wider. This increase in contact surface means more energy transfer and replaces the energy lost when a ball is hit away from the sweet spot. So center and off-center hits travel the same distance.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Color – Black armour finish
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL black TourTac grip (90 grams) Or Gravity option
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Black armor stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
- Mid Slant = 32 degrees of toe hang