Cleveland Golf Launcher XL Halo Hybrid
Who can really say what’s a bad lie when you have the right equipment? Cleveland's new Launcher XL Halo Hybrids have more premium forgiveness tech than ever before, like Gliderail which helps the face get proper contact in any lie. And they’re loaded with MOI, so it’s easier to focus on having some fun out there. Great loft option to cover all areas and gaps in your bag.
Shaft & Grip
- Project X Cypher hybrid shaft
- Golf Pride tour velvet 360 grip
- XL head design. This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 2,961 g-cm² – our most ever in a Cleveland Golf Hybrid. It’s maximum distance with maximum fun.
- GlideRail technology. Put your swing on rails and you won’t sweat those rough lies. Three rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact.
- Rebound Frame. What’s better than one flex zone? Two (duh). Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball.
- Action Mass CB grip technology. An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- Hibore stepped crown drops the center of gravity for high-launching shots.
- Matching headcover included
- 3H (18)
- 4H (21)