- All returns must have a letter included stating name, address, order number, order date, copy of receipt and a brief description of the issue.
- Customised items cannot be returned unless the faulty product can be returned in line with our standard faulty item return policy.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable.
- Major Golf Direct customers have 30 days from date of delivery to process the return of their goods. This excludes faulty/damaged products.
- All products carry a minimum full 12 month warranty or longer where stated.
- For Motocaddy and Powakaddy products, the manufacturer’s warranty cover is available through the authorised service centres within the UK.
“The manufacturer’s warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.”
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Skycaddie Trade In Promotion
Promotion ends 15th September 2021
• Trade in any GPS or Laser rangefinder Dead or alive
Receive £50 off the award winning SkyCaddie range of the LX5, LX5C, SX400 and Tour Preferred SX550
Here’s how it works:
1. Customer purchases the Skycaddie device at full price advertised. Device is posted within our shipping terms. Customer to post us their device that qualifies for the trade in offer accompanied with a letter of you full name, address & order number from you Skycaddie purchase. To be posted to us recorded delivery/ signed for service to: Major Golf Direct Units 5 & 6 Leeds Rd Mini Park, Huddersfield, HD1 6PA.
2. When we receive the qualifying device, MGD will contact you to refund you £50. Qualification for a refund is only when you have registered the new device with Skycaddie Golf.