Mizuno Pro 223 Mens Golf Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 Elite players cavity
Everything tour players need to compete on extended, more demanding layouts - but never thought to ask for. The Mizuno Pro 223 conceals a ball speed-enhancing construction within the frame of a compact players cavity. A completely new technology platform from 4-7 iron combining Mizuno's tested Chromoly Forging and Flow Micro-Slot Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan with a soft copper underlay and uniquely satisfying Mizuno sensation at impact.
- Forged chromoly with floe microslots 4-7 iron this increase the ball speed with all NEW 2.4mm face thickness compared to 2.6mm on JPX921 forged
- Soft copper underlay to create the purest softest feel. This microlayer will enhance the 221 feel and take it to the next level.
- Laser welded partial hollow construction 4-7 iron GFF HD1025E body
- 8-PW 1025E pure select mild carbon steel
- Grain flow forged in Hiroshima Japan from famous 1025E mild carbon steel
- Built for distance with a tour sized head
- Bevelled back edge to accommodate the microslot technology
- DNA fitting options available in one of our stores