Cleveland Golf Launcher XL Steel Shaft Irons
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to playing better golf. That’s why Cleveland Golf made the Launcher XL Irons hollow and strong in the long Irons, then gave them precise cavity backs in the shorts. It’s forgiveness where you need it, and control where you want it, all from the same set of Irons. This great set have great options and is a premium forgiving golf set.
Shafts & Grip
- True Temper Elevate 95 steel shaft
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip
- XL head design. This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 3,081 g-cm2 in the 7-Iron— our most ever in a Cleveland Golf game-improvement Iron. It’s maximum distance with maximum fun.
- MainFrame. Designed using artificial intelligence, MainFrame variable face technology increases ball speed while unique weight pad designs ensure maximum forgiveness across the face.
- Action Mass CB grip technology. An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- V shape sole. An elevated leading edge glides through turf with far less drag than a typical flat sole to maintain speed and power on heavy strikes.
- Loft specific grooves. 4i-7i lofts have wider, flatter grooves. 8i-DW lofts have closely-spaced, deeper, and higher spinning Wedge grooves. Higher lofts also feature laser-milled grooves for enhanced friction.
- 6-PW. 4 & 5 iron options available please see other listing on our website.