ER5v Hatchback Mallet – a winged mallet design with a “hatched out” center section.
Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology. The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.
Even Roll Distance – Because the channels get narrower away from the center, the spacing gets wider. This increase in contact surface means more energy transfer and replaces the energy lost when a ball is hit away from the sweet spot. So center and off-center hits travel the same distance.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Color – Silver satin finish
- Head Weight by Length – 350g @ 35?, 365g @ 34?, 380g @ 33?
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Grip – EVNROLL Tourtac White Grip
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Chrome stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
- Short Slant (generally for players with a full arcing stroke) = 30 degrees of toe hang