The Adidas Adipower Bounce WD golf shoe provides exceptional cushioning, comfort and stability.
A combination of a full-length bounce midsole technology and a fitfoam GEO collar provide the necessary comfort and reduced foot fatigue through 18 holes of golf.
adidas have made the upper from a climastorm stretch microfibre that offers durability, protection from the elements and lightweight comfort. A cloudfoam EVA sockliner has been used to enhance support and cushioning.
To provide the front part of the foot with more room the Adipower Bounce golf shoes have a competition last that provides a rounded toe area with a wider forefoot that increases the overall volume of the shoe. The competition last also delivers an enhanced fit and exceptional stability in the shoe.
A low-profile thintech EXP cleat design helps keep you closer to the ground for enhanced stability through the golf swing. The sole features a hybrid of cleats and rubber lugs that deliver incredible levels of grip, traction, stability and green friendliness.
- Full-length bounce foam midsole provides exceptional cushioning, comfort and energy return
- 6-spike TPU outsole construction with strategically placed secondary lugs for tour-proven grip and stability
- climastorm stretch microfibre leather offers durability, protection and lightweight comfort with easy care
- fitfoam® GEO collar foam for enhanced cushioning and comfort
- New competition last features a slightly rounded toe shape and wider forefoot for increased overall volume, improved comfort and exceptional stability
- cloudfoam EVA sockliner provides enhanced support and cushioning
- NEW low profile thintech® EXP cleat offers improved stability, traction, durability and green friendliness
1 year waterproof warranty