Cleveland Golf Launcher XL Halo Individual Steel Shaft 4 & 5 Irons
Getting out on the course and enjoying the heck out of your round is what golf should be all about. Cleveland have made these XL Halo Irons easy to use so you can spend more time in the moment and less of it looking up the definition of Moment of Inertia. They’re huge. They’re hollow. They’re the all-new Launcher XL Halo Irons. This is bona fide Hybrid performance in every Iron.
Shafts & Grips
- True Temper XP90 steel shaft
- Golf Pride tour velvet 360 grip
- XL head design. This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 2,908 g-cm2 in the 7-Iron—our most ever in a Cleveland Golf Hybrid-Iron. It’s maximum distance with maximum fun.
- Rail to V shape sole design. Gliderail in the long Irons gradually transitions to a V-Shaped sole in the short Irons and ultimately a 3-Tiered Sole on the Dual and Sand Wedges.
- Designed using Artificial Intelligence, MainFrame variable face technology increases ball speed while unique weight pad designs ensure maximum forgiveness across the face.
- Action Mass CB grip technology. An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- Hibore crown drops the center of gravity for high-launching shots.
- Loft specific grooves. 4i-7i lofts have wider, flatter grooves. 8i-SW lofts have closely-spaced, deeper, and higher spinning Wedge grooves.
- Image of 7 iron illustration only this is for 4 & 5 irons only. See website for set 6-PW