Please include in your enquiry:
- Set Make up i.e. Irons 4-Pw or Driver 10.5*
- Shaft Flex
- Left Hand Or Right Hand
- Condition grading out of 10 (10 = In a wrapper brand new, 8 = Used for less than 6 rounds no marks, 6/7 = General wear & tear, 4/5 = Clear marks/ scratches/ sky marks etc…..
Once we have valued your clubs we will email you an offer. If you are happy with the offer please:
- Print the email adding to it NAME, BANK, SORT CODE & ACCOUNT NUMBER and enclose in a box with the clubs.
- Send the box to: Major Golf Direct, Units 5&6 Leeds Rd Mini Park, Leeds Rd, Huddersfield, HD1 6PA
- Please make sure the clubs are well packaged.
- Postage of the clubs needs to be arranged and paid for by the yourself.
- We recommend that you send your clubs via a signed for service
- Major Golf Direct do not take responsibility for any clubs going missing in transit.
On receiving your clubs:
- We will examine against the grading you sent us.
- If they match your description a BACS payment will be sent to you within 72 hours.
- If they don’t match the grading you described we will contact you with a revised offer. If you don’t accept, the clubs will be posted back to you.
We have had 1000’s of items traded in so we look to forward to receiving your enquiries.